SmarterProctoring is a proctoring system that manages and organizes proctoring in multiple modalities-- including automated, live online, and in-person. It is conveniently located inside the Canvas LMS dashboard. To become more familiar with utilizing SmarterProctoring, check out the following training resources, shared by Academic Operations:
SmarterProctoring Training Resources
- SmarterProctoring Tutorial for Professors - This document is a tutorial for using the automated proctoring service.
- SmarterProctoring Instructors Guide - https://smarterproctoring.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001291632-Instructors
- Setting up Special Accommodations - https://smarterproctoring.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021316292-Setting-up-a-Special-Accommodation
- Automated Proctoring FAQ - https://smarterproctoring.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041682791-Faculty-FAQ-Automated-Proctoring
- Faculty Experience Video - https://vimeo.com/398999704
- SmarterProctoring not listed in your Canvas shell - This document will walk you through setting up SmarterProctoring in Canvas.
- FSCJ SmarterServices Landing Page for Students - https://www.fscj.edu/student-services/student-resources/proctoring
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with proctored testing please reach out Dr. Judy Jones-Liptrot or Dr. Rich Turner assistance. We are here to help.
- Hits: 496